Learning Journey Summer
This term we will be exploring a geography focused unit based around rainforests. This will explore questions such as:
- Where do we find rainforests?
- What are they like and why?
- Why are they important?
- Where does palm oil come from and why is it important?
- How do we save the rainforests of Sumatra?
This week we have explored how to forces are impacted through the surface the object is travelling on. The children worked scientifically to change the variable of the surface and record the impact of this on the distance the object could move.
In preparation for a tournament at King's we have been practicing our batting and fielding skills ready for a great tournament!
As part of the children's work on Judaism, children will be trying a number of different foods. These included:
- Round challah (sweet bread)
- Ugly fruit, jack fruit, rambutan
- Beetroot juice