Year 2 (Beech and Hazelnut)
Possible Timetable at Home
New Topic Packs (beginning 20th April 2020)
After the Easter holidays we will be having a whole school project called Time Capsule. This will get the children thinking about what is happening in their lives now, and how it may be remembered as a moment in history in the future.
We will be using photocopies from a pack as the next few weeks progress. If you are unable to print these off, there will be complete packs available from outside school as of Monday 20th April. Also, do let the school office know if you are struggling to print work at home.
Time Capsule Pack
Something for the Time Capsule
We have decided to provide the following:
- Long term activities which can be returned to whenever the children feel like it. These activities will link to the topics, Planet Earth and The Time Capsule
- Weekly reading activity. This will be put on the website every Monday
- Weekly spellings to learn. These will be put on the website on a Monday.
- Daily maths activities linked to telling the time and the four number operations. These will be uploaded every day.
- Daily SPAG/English activities, some linked to the time capsule work. These will be uploaded every day.
Click on the timestable rockstars link above. Once you have chosen Kempsey Primary School, you enter the children's details as follows:
Username: joeblo (first three letters of forename and surname)
Password: Beech (or hazelnut)